Langsung ke konten utama

My Goal My Ambition


 In the future, I certainly want to be a successful and useful person. For the next few years I want to enter the Faculty of Industrial Engineering, ITB, majoring in Chemical Engineering with the SNMPTN pathway, which is the invitation route seen from the report card scores with the top class rank in



To make it happen, I have to study seriously where I have to maintain my report card grades so that they are always at the top with increasing grades. My current achievement that makes me proud is that in grade 10 I managed to rank 1 in the class with a chemistry report card score of 97 and now I have to be able to maintain my rank and keep improving my grades.

Besides my undergraduate degree, I will open a business whether it's small or large. This business is working with some of my friends. Businesses to be built include cafes, dessert shops, boutiques, and many more. To make it happen, of course, you have to start gradually. Therefore, since now, 2 of my friends and I have created a brand called "Sumersa" which we will start by selling a thrift shop as well as various types of desserts. For the official opening of this business, we don't know for sure because we are still preparing everything carefully. We hope that soon this business will be carried out.


Not only that, I also want to open a personal business according to my expertise or hobby. My hobby is making crafts like scrapbook and I like themes that are a little difficult and complicated. Therefore, I really want to open a shop that sells a variety of tools for making scrapbooks and in that store can order ready-made scrapbooks with a custom concept. For now I'm learning how to make a pretty complicated scrapbook by taking inspiration from strangers' youtube videos. I have started to make various types of paper to support the totality of scrapbooking. I've tried making recycled paper in various variations, made vintage themed paper with the addition of coffee and tea fluids, learned how to dry various plants to make them look beautiful, and learned how to make objects with glue and so on.




Not only that, I also want to open a private boutique where I play a role as a fashion designer. Why do you suddenly become a fashion designer? So, right now I am learning how to sew with my mother because my mother is good at sewing I was taught in detail how to make patterns, cut patterns, sew neatly, determine patterns for complex parts and so on. And of course I really like fashion so that my clothing inspiration is quite broad. That's why I want to have a private boutique where all my best clothes are marketed. This boutique will also hold or participate in exhibitions ranging from small to international exhibitions.


After I finish my bachelor's degree with a Cum Laude passing grade, I will continue my education at the University in Oxford, England.
To enter this university I will be looking for full scholarships from various sources. There I will continue with my major, Chemical Engineering. In the first year, of course, I will live in the dorm that has been provided. For the next year I will look for an apartment close to Oxford University. While at Oxford I will study really, of course and try to get Cum Laude again.


Then when I graduate, I want to be the person chosen by the selection to be the reader of the graduation speech in front of my entire generation. To be the person who gave the speech, you have to go through quite a difficult selection but I believe I can. For now, I have to get used to speaking in public as well as being accustomed to defending arguments with good and correct words.

After I graduate my S2 with Cum Laude scores at Oxford University I will look for a job in my field of expertise, namely Chemical Engineering. I will look for work around England. I'm going to work for a Fertilizer Company in England. Because I got tremendous inspiration from my uncle who worked in fertilizer Kaltim Indonesia. That's why I want to work for a fertilizer company located in England.



Therefore, in the next few years, I will become a successful entrepreneur with a permanent job who has a fairly high and trusted position. To make this happen, of course, I have to put in a lot of effort from now on. I also have to broaden my horizons and social field from now on which will certainly be useful in the future.
All of that must also be accompanied by tawakal and prayers to the one and only God to allow me to realize all my dreams. Amen yarobbal alamin ☺️


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

DIALOGUE

DIALOGUE ENGLISH Fanny : Oh my god! Is that you aul?! Aulia : Oh god, Apang! Long time no see... Fanny : Aul! Do you remember? (Hand shake) Aulia : How are you in Indonesian? Fanny : I’m fine, wait you didn’t live in Indonesian? Aulia : Yeah, i work in parfume company Fanny : Wow... congratulation,finally your dream come true! Aulia : Thank you, how about you? Fanny : Now, i’m a dentist and i have a hospital in Bali Aulia : Really? I’m so piroud of you! Btw you look so different! Fanny : Really? I’m feel nothing Aulia : You are so gorgeous! Fanny : Thank you! You too babe Aulia : Btw, I have to go to my meeting with my company! Fanny : Oh,okay maybe we must hang out next time,okay? Aulia : Oh sure... see yaa! (Hand shake) Fanny : see yaa!

Nico’s Weg : Germany Film Review

General information: Title: Nico's Weg Youtube channel: Deutsch lernen mit der DW Release: March 15, 2019 Duration: 103 minutes German language Actors and Actresses • Florian Wünsche: as Nico • Charley Ann Schmutzler: as Lisa • Sarah Hannemann: as Ana • Yeliz Simsek: as Salma And others Synopsis The story begins when Nico arrives from his native Spain to Germany to visit his aunt who lives there. He barely knew how to speak German. Everything went fine until he lost his travel bag, including his passport and cellphone. The bag was accidentally carried away by the taxi driver who was picking up the passenger's bag. However, it was fortunate that there were people who were kind enough to help find Nico's bag, namely Lisa and Emma. Lisa and Emma take Nico to town, even though they don't know exactly where he wants to go. Nico also learns various vocabulary words, numbers, and how to say his name in German. Then Max, Lisa's friend, has an idea to help Nico find his aunt

Is Social Media Good For Teenagers?

  Is Social Media Good For Teenagers?   Social media has become an integral part of nearly every teenager in the world.  As a result, parents, educators, and other adults have a great desire to understand the role that social media plays in teens’ lives. Some are optimistic about social media use, while others are sure it will cause more harm than good, especially when it comes to the emotional well-being of the teens. Mostly teenagers spend much of their time engaging in activities on Instagram. They are updating status, posting pictures, liking, and commenting and others posting for nearly six hours a day on average. For many, their addiction to social media has started to interfere with their daily lives and parents are outraged. The obvious question for most is when has social media use become an addiction and what should be done about it. Teens of today are the first to embark upon teenage years with social networking sites; therefore it is still unclear if social networking will